Pages

Friday 3 April 2015

Dinner Thai Food (Unknown Shop Name)

07 July 2014 (Monday)


I did not know what the shop name because the shop name is written in Thai so I named it as unknown shop name and I also did not know where it located with.




After back from Siam Ocean Wolrd, we went around to find for a restaurant or stall for dinner. Lastly, my friend suggested going here for a dinner then all of us went into this shop. This shop opens every day from 10.00 a.m. until 12 a.m.

Herb tea
This is herb tea that I ordered and the waiter forgets about it until my friend help me to remind she. Pity me..

Green papaya salad
This is green papaya salad that very spicy. In this dish have many chili seeds.

Omelet
Inside of this omelet has vegetable. As I like to eat egg so I also like with this dish. 

Tom Yam Gong
Go Thailand must ordered Tom Yam Gong. This tom yam was not too sour so is acceptable for me. It like a steamboat style that has fire that keep it hot. Inside of this tom yam is seafood. When we wanted to finish the tom yam soup but the fire keep flaming and we also did not know how to turn off the fire although we tried to blow it so lastly we asked for waiter to help us. 

Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com