Pages

Thursday 2 April 2015

Youbeli Online Shopping Malaysia: Media Shelf

Youbeli Online Shopping Malaysia is an Online E-commerce Portal which you can find many sellers whose sell many types of things such as electronics, stationery, books, fashion and many more.

In September 2014, Youbeli.com offer free shipping promotion for the first 1,000 online order and purchases from RM 50 – RM 3,000. I had searched around in Youbeli.com and found out that the book that I wish to buy as I cannot find that book at Cite Book Garden.


After I placed the order and payment, I had received an email from Youbeli.com that my books were out of stock and the store owner needs about 2 months to restock books from Taiwan. As I did not need the book urgently so I agreed to wait for restock.


After 2 months, I had safety received my books that I ordered. Two of the books placed in an box with seal.



The books that ordered by me which as below:-


[]转人生:小资女纽西兰打工度假趣

This book was so difficult to find at other books stores and luckily that I can buy for this book through Youbeli.com. This book is about the New Zealand working holiday life of Cher, a Taiwan girl. Besides that, I also like Cher’s illustration.  


画一次就不忘!一学就会[痊愈系涂鸦BOOK]:超过600个可爱插图,在手帐,行事历,卡片,便条纸上,亲手画出独特创意!

As I need to purchase above RM 50 to entitled free delivery so I had purchase another book that about drawing. Hope my drawing skill will improve :P 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com