Pages

Monday 27 April 2015

Postcard DIY: Clown Play Ball

Before this, I used circle sticker as bubble which you can refer post of “Postcard DIY: Blowing Bubbles” while this post, I used circle sticker as ball so I draw clown.


For me, clown was no easy to draw especially his hand. I cannot draw his right hand same as left hand so I used sticker to cover his right hand that made like the clown get the ball. 


This time, after draw the clown, I found out that it has many empty spaces at the left of postcard so I searched online to find meaningful words about clown. The words sound like every of us like a clown whose play 5 balls. These 5 balls are work, health, family, friends and soul. One of the balls is made from rubber which will bounce back when fall and it is work. The other four balls are made of glass which easy break.

我们每个人都像小丑,玩着5个球,
5个球是你的工作,健康,家庭,朋友和灵魂。
这五个球只有一个是用橡胶做的,掉下去会弹起来,那就是工作。
另外四个球都是用玻璃做的,掉了就碎了。
这段话很值得我们深思。
周立波


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com