Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2015

Siam Paragon: Ocean World

Getting Here

BTS SkyTrain: Take Exit 5 from BTS Siam Station which provides direct access to Siam Paragon

or 

MRT: MRT Silom or Sukhumvit or Chatuchak Park station transfer to BTS Skytrain to BTS Siam Station


Siam Ocean World is a one of the largest aquarium in South East Asia which located in Bangkok. It is inside of Siam Paragon shopping mall.

07 July 2014 (Monday)



Came out from MBK Centre, four of us continued our journey by went to Siam Paragon to visit Siam Ocean World. As we had been bought a combo ticket from Madame Tussauds so at here we just present our ticket when go in without need to queue up to buy ticket at ticket counter.


Before take escalator to Siam Ocean World, you will see a scary shark which you can take a picture with it.


Before go in the entrance of Siam Ocean World, it has some sea creatures for you to take picture with such as crab, prawn and so on.


Same as in Madame Tussauds and Art in Paradise, we had met with school kids. This time, when we went into Siam Ocean World, they had finished visit.


During visit, I did spotted its lights are so beautiful that has jelly fish shape.


As inside of Siam Ocean World is very dark and at some areas not allowed to use flash camera (to avoid fishes frighten) so I did not took many pictures inside of it. It was so hard to take picture of fish as they keep moving.


Although know that the floor is made from mirror, when stand on it still feel scared especially scared the floor will be broken and I fall into the water. Through this mirror floor, sometimes you will see some sharks.




In this aquarium have many types of fish. The fish that I still remember will be dog fish which the fish look like dog. I mean its face not the body. Haha..





When you feeling tired during visiting as this aquarium is so big then you can buy some snacks or drinks to replenish energy.



In Seahorse Kingdom, have many small types of seahorses.


At here also has souvenir coin machine but I did not make a souvenir coin as I run out of coin. Now, I just wonder that why I did not think of exchange some coins with the food and drinks shop there. Then, I will have one souvenir coin from Siam Ocean World.



In Siam Ocean World has a tunnel for you to see closely with the fish.


At Touch Pool, you can touch for the starfish. This was my first time to touch for starfish. Before I touch it, I thought that starfish is so soft but when I touch it, I just knew that it is so hard.


Siam Ocean World is very suitable for whole family as everyone will like it. In next post, I will share about my experience in taking Glass Bottom Boat, 5D Cinema Extreme and Feeding Show.

Siam Ocean World
B1-B2 Floor, Siam Paragon,
991 Rama 1 Road, Pathumwan,
Bangkok, 10330
Thailand
Opening Hour: 10:00 -21:00hours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com