Pages

Thursday 16 April 2015

Miri Airport

In January 2015, we travel from Kota Kinabalu to Miri with Air Asia to attend friend’s wedding. The times we took the flight, the sky was raining drizzle.


Recently have much news about the flight accident that made me quite worry especially meet with this kind of weather.  Luckily on the way to Miri, the rain was stopped.


When the flight fly over Miri, I had saw a purple land (not sure what made it looks purple, lavender?) but when I took my camera to take the picture, I was so slow that I just managed take the pictures as above. It also looks beautiful. Through the window of flight, I can saw that Miri has many plants than building.  


The flight from Kota Kinabalu to Miri took around 45 minutes to 1 hour which was quite fast.


When in airport, three of us wait for my friend to fetch us. During waiting, I managed to go “Book worm” to buy some pieces of postcards. Each postcards cost RM 1.20.


At airport has taxi service that you need to buy the taxi coupon first which can take you to Miri area, Batu Niah Cave, Bintulu, Brunei and many more.


Beside that it has airport budget taxi which 24 hours stand by by call its number. How budget of the taxi price will offer? This I don’t know as I did not use taxi service.




In airport, the choice for food outlets are limited that has Marrybrown, Starbucks, Famous Amos and so on.


2 comments:

  1. Oh very interesting mini airport.
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sakuranko,

      Miri airport quite small so can also said as mini airport. Hehe..

      Delete

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com