Pages

Thursday 17 March 2016

Handmade Chinese New Year Cards 2016

Nowadays during festival, most of people are using social media for wishing instead of send a card. In this post, I just recorded some handmade Chinese New Year cards received.

In this year, I was so lucky can get 梦key from Yee Chuin. It has 2 choices of monkeys to be choose which are courage and lucky. I chose for lucky because I need some lucky to realize my dream. 


Ching Ee had handmade a monkey origami to me. It is so cute. Beside the card, she had included Ho Yeah monkey’s coasters. 


Su Qian also sends handmade card for me. Inside of it has some wishes and cute monkey picture. She had used her own handmade rubber stamp to stamp on the card.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com