Pages

Thursday 31 March 2016

2016-02 Favorite Songs by Postcard Senders

Anna from Russia is like the song of “X & Y” by Coldplay.

I’m driving off the deep end
You become my best friend
I wanna love you
But I don’t know if I can
I know something is broken
And I’m trying to fix it
Trying to repair it
Any way I can…
Coldplay are a British rock brand formed in 1996 by lead vocalist Chris Martin and lead guitarist Jonny Buckland at University College London. X & Y was the best-selling album worldwide in year 2005 which met with mostly positive reviews upon its release though some critics felt that it was inferior to its predecessor- Wikipedia


Juliette from France loves the song of “Radioactive” by Imagine Dragons because it make she feel happy and alive. You should take a look at the music video because it is so interesting which is fighting between monster doll with other dolls.
Imagine Dragons is an American rock band from Las Vegas, Nevada. It consists of lead vocalist Dan Reynolds, guitarist Wayne “Wing” Sermon, bassist Ben McKee and drummer Daniel Platzman- Wikipedia



The favorite song of Michelle from Japan is “R.Y.U.S.E.I” from Sandaime J Soul Brothers because it is catchy and cheerful. Michelle had told me that this song was released in 2014 but the choreography called “Running Man” came in last year all over Japan.
Sandaime J Soul Brothers officially known as Sandaime J Soul Brothers from Exile Tribe are the 3rd generation unit of the J Soul Brothers, a J-pop vocal and dance group formed by Exile leader Hiro. Release of their 2014 single “R.Y.U.S.E.I” which won the Japan Record Award, the highest honor at the 56th Japan Records Awards- Wikipedia


Standa from Czech Republic is like the song of “Wish You were here” by Pink Floyd.
Pink Floyd were an English rock band formed in London. They achieved international acclaim with their progressive and psychedelic music- Wikipedia


Jacqueline from Netherlands is like the song of “Michelle” by The Beatles and recommend to me because it is the first single she thought ever. This is love song, I think that maybe she is getting marry soon so she will think of this love song.
The Beatles were an English rock band, formed in Liverpool in 1960- Wikipedia


Last, I would like to share with you the theme song of “The Kid from The Big Apple” which is “Xiao Tian Di” by Bell. Bell is Malaysia singer. I like the lyric and melody of the song.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com