Pages

Monday 9 March 2015

Montagne Jeunesse Sheet Mask: Glacial Clay Spa & Dead Sea Face Spa

Based on my previous experience, I thought that Montagne Jeunesse’s mask series is clay or jelly type until I open and use this series of sheet mask. Then I just knew that Montagne Jeunesee also has sheet mask series. 

Dead Sea Face Spa Masque

This mask has Dead Sea Salt and soothing pressed Seaweed submerge tired, stressed out skin leaving it smooth and re-hydrated.


First when I took out this mask sheet from package, the mask sheet did not dripping but it still wet. This mask sheet is so beautiful which has blue patterns. As I forgot to take picture of mask sheet so I had online found a blogger’s picture for you to see. 

Pic credit: Rock and Roll Beauty Blog
The thing that I dislike this mask sheet is it quite big for me. When apply it, I can smell its scent some like ocean or mint scent. After applied it, I feel that my skin is moisture.

Cleanse – Apply – Relax for 10-15 minutes – Massage – Rinse


Glacial Clay Spa

This mask gives your skin the ride of its life and feel the natural rush of cooling Glacial Clay cleanse your pores to the core. Anti-oxidant rich Red Grape and Artic Cloudberry juices from the glacial heights of Scandinavia work their magic to help maintain skin natural barrier. 


When opened the package, I was quite surprise to see the texture of mask sheet as on the mask sheet has clay. Look like this suitable for those who lazy to apply clay on face as this mask sheet save time. 


The size of this mask is too big for me. When apply this mask, as it has clay on mask sheet so indirectly my hand will has some clay. Don’t worry as the clay is easily to wash out. After applied it for 10-15 minutes, you need to wash out the clay on your face after you remove the mask sheet.

 Cleanse – Apply – Relax for 10-15 minutes – Massage – Rinse


If you feel bored for your current sheet mask, why not have a try for Montagne Jeunesse’s sheet mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com