Pages

Monday 15 December 2014

My 10 Days of Fairy Beauty Clenz Consumption

Before this, I had introduced detox tea which is TruDtox Botanical Tea Blend that effectively helps to detox all the toxins and waste in our body. In this post, I will introduce another method for detoxification which is Fairy Beauty Clenz that is a bottle drink which is more convenience as it can be direct drink.

Beside detoxification, Fairy Beauty Clenz is effective in nutrition boosting, eye protection, strengthens intestines and stomach functions. It is manufactured using 100% pure natural organic nano plant essence which is extremely easy for the body to absorb.


How to use:
1. Shake the bottle for 3-5 seconds before use.
2. Plug the opener into the center of the bottle.
3. Insert the straw into the center of the bottle’s cap and consume immediately.
*It is better to consume before bedtime.

Precautions:
1. Suitable for age 16 and above
2. Pregnant and breastfeeding women/ patients with diarrhea problems and other illnesses/ patients taking any medications should avoid taking this product or seek professional advice before taking this product.


My 10 Days of Fairy Beauty Clenz Consumption (30 November 2014- 9 December 2014)

Fairy Beauty Clenz comes with a box include 10 bottles of 12ml each and sterilization straw. It is a small bottle that easy consume that also provide small opener for you to open the bottles for drink. The taste of this drink a bit like flower herb. I drink it every night before sleeping.

At Day 1, after woke up, I feel bowel movement and went to washroom. My stool was in dark brown color that half liquidity. Around 9.30 p.m., I was in office and feel stomach pain again, my stool was liquidity. In Day 2, my stomach pain for 3 times but my stool not so much. In Day 3 & Day 4, I feel stomach pain in office hour.

In Day 5 & Day 6, I feel like normal and did not feel stomach pain. In Day 7, I think maybe yesterday I went to dinner that eats much good food so I feel stomach pain again as my body need detox. In Day 8 – Day 10, I still feel mild pain during office hour but it did not require me to go to toilet. 


For your information that in this drink has Alfalfa which is a good source of crude fiber that aids digestion, naturally cleanses the bowel and restores the intestinal function. Bad toxins will eliminated after 24 hours of consumption. I think that every day my body has toxin so almost every day I will feel stomach pain. Besides Alfalfa, it has pumpkin content which is an excellent of fruit collagen and mineral that combats virus and bacteria and breaks down impacted food residue and thoroughly cleanses the bowel.


As I always feel stomach pain after drink for Fairy Beauty Clenz so I had searched online to find more information and found out that a Facebook Note about Detox Symptoms which relate with my problem as below:-

Each person reacts differently to a detox. If you regularly eat processes foods or high fat and sugar foods, you will notice your body experiencing withdrawal from these foods when you abstain from them, even for a short period of time. These symptoms can include headache, nausea or stomach pain and can vary from mild to more severe. More likely symptoms include having to urinate more frequently, more frequent or larger bowel movement and dehydration.    

Beside consume Fairy Beauty Clenz, to have a healthy lifestyle, it is advisable to sleep early, do not smoke and be happy to keep tension away.

Fairy Beauty Clenz (10 X 12ml)

Price: RM 88.00
Website: HiShop
15% Discount Code: FOOKIENMEI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com