Pages

Monday 25 May 2015

2015-04 Favorite Postcards Received

This month was my birthday month and this year I did not do birthday postcard project which done by previous year but I still get some birthday postcards.


My friend had sent me a surprise postcard which has my cute pictures that she get from my profile picture. She had typed some Japanese words on postcard to wish me Happy Birthday.


This postcard is the picture of Ipoh’s street art. Hope in future I can go to Ipoh for a visit to eat delicious food and take picture with street art.


This postcard is big and beautiful which I also did not know how to describe it because it is so special.


This is Postcrossing meeting up postcard from Germany. At the back of postcard have many signatures for the persons who attended the meeting up. This postcard is so meaningful.


This is lantern shaped postcard. Taiwan Lantern Festival is traditionally celebrated on the 15th day of the first lunar month. This year, the Lantern Festival held in Taichung.


This postcard is so fun because Nicola asked me to find Waldo, the guy with the red and white striped sweater. Then, she wanted me to solve the riddle of postcard to find 2 cave women, a mummy and a worried shark.


I received birthday wish in advance from Philippines which sent on 25th March 2015.


This was my first time to get Easter Day postcard expect the postcards which I got from Easter Bunny.


This is a local costume from a province of Netherlands named Zeeland.


This postcard has many different languages for the word of “Minsk”.  Minsk is the capital and largest city of Belarus, situated on the Svislach and Nyamiha.


This Holland shaped postcard is so beautiful. On the postcard, you can see many Tulip flowers.


This is DIY postcard which you can cut the postcard accordingly and fold it to a doll. This postcard is Ma Zu who is the deity in charge of marine transportation. I did not cut and fold because I scared I cut it wrongly. Haha..



I like the content of this postcard very much because Irina drawn a beautiful illustration for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com