Pages

Sunday 23 April 2017

Vietnam Maps & Travel Notes


MAP

In this post, I just posted the map which I used during my trip. I cannot find a complete map which has everything that I want therefore I need to refer to many pieces of maps so that will not get lost. Haha.. All the maps I get are from internet, brochure and Google Map. I even draw it out :P



District 1








District 3


District 5 (Chinatown)


During travel, it’s important to recognize some landmark near with your hotel. From Cititel Boutique Ben Thanh Hotel to Pham Ngu Lao Street can see AB Tower.  On the way back to hotel from Ben Thanh Market, when I saw AB Tower (building is unique) , I can estimate that I am not far from hotel and at the right way back to hotel.



TRAVEL NOTES

Seems like 5 days 4 nights in Ho Chi Minh are no enough because it still have many places to explore.

Shopping
Dong Khoi Street: Ombo (shop for bag)
Le Thanh Ton Street: Japan Street
Le Cong Kieu Street: Antique Street
Ton That Thiep Street: Creative/Cute shop  (near Saigon Center)

Parks
23/9 Park

Food & Drinks
Ben Thanh Market- Be Che drinks
Nha Hang Ngon
Quan Nem: only 2 dishes


Entertainment & Others


Golden Dragon Water Puppet  Theater (near with Independent Palace)
Fito Museum (Museums of Traditional Vietnamese Medicine & Pharmacy)
Ao Dai Museum (Ao Dai is traditional dress of Vietnam)
Southern Women Museum (District 3)
Tan Dinh: Vietnam Pink Church (Nha tho Giao xu Tan Sinh)

Tour
Vung Tau (by bus or ferry): Christ of Vung Tau (Giant Jesus)
Mekong Delta Tour

Chinatown
Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)
Quan Am Pagoda (Ao Ca Chua On Lang)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com