Pages

Friday 5 February 2016

Manila Food 2015: Promenade: Won Ton Restaurant

When saw the word of “Promenade”, I will think of “Promenade Hotel” in Kota Kinabalu. In Manila, Promenade is a shopping mall which near with Greenhills Shopping Center.


During lunch times, we had gone to Won Ton Restaurant. I ordered pork wonton noodle soup which cost me 160 peso.


On the menu has a drink name “Buco Juice”. All of us did not know what is “Buco” so we asked for waiter and waiter told us that is coconut. When wrote for this post, I had saw “Calamansi Juice” which I also did not know so I online search and found out that is Filipino Lemonade.



The portion for wonton noodle is not so many which I think did not enough for me. Beside noodle, it has 5 wontons and some vegetables.

Won Ton Restaurant
2nd Floor Promenade
Greenhills Shopping Center



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com