Pages

Friday 26 February 2016

Hand Drawing Snoopy Postcard

Snoopy is Charlie Brown’s pet beagle in the comic strip Peanuts by Charles M. Schulz. He can also be found in Charlie Brown movies and television like The Peanuts Movie.

Through Postcrossing blog, I knew that it has Snoopy exhibition at the Singapore Philatelic Museum. I think I have not chance to go there because the flight ticket quite expensive. The museum invites all postcrossers to send in Peanuts’ themed postcard to:

Singapore Philatelic Museum
23 B Coleman Street
Singapore 179807
Singapore

I did not have Peanuts’ themed postcard so I hand draw it. I not sure whether the museum accept hand draw postcard or not but I just tried sent to there.


In the blog stated that the exhibition closes at the end of April and museum promises to send an exclusive museum Peanuts postcard to anyone who includes their address on postcard.

On 18 February, I had received a Snoopy postcard from Singapore Philatelic Museum. If you are interested, you also can send one.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com