Pages

Tuesday 16 February 2016

Drawing Envelopes 2015

[2014]

In year 2014, I had started draw some Christmas illustrations on white envelopes before send out. In year 2015, I also did the same.

I had drawn birthday cake, balloons and gifts on the envelope before send to my postcard friend for her birthday. Beside draw, I had used stickers and washi tape to decorate it.


Year 2015 was year of goat so I draw a goat on envelope. Besides that, I used the cute pictures on angpow to paste on envelope.


During Christmas, I had drawn penguins busy decorate the Christmas tree on the envelope. Jerry is a primary school student. Hope he will like it.


This was my second time exchange Christmas card with Elaine. This time, I draw a snow man on envelope with some stickers.


Through online, I had seen an easy way to draw angels so I used this idea for my drawing envelopes. It is very easy.  I used smile stickers as the head of angels and draw the body of angels.



I had saw in Facebook post that Safyre, an 8 years old burn victim who lost her family in fire wish for receive Christmas card in these Christmas. Therefore, I had sent a Christmas card for her and hope that she will like it. You can read more about Safyre by click “8-year-old arson survivor finds hope in Christmas cards”.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com