Pages

Monday 18 January 2016

Exchange Christmas Gift with Carol 2015

In Christmas 2015, I had joined Christmas Exchange Gift Activity with Carol from Taiwan. This post was about the gift which I received.


Inside of envelope have many small gifts such as stickers, color papers, key chains and card holder.


Besides that, she made a handmade postcard to me. I like the ruler which easily for me to draw something in future.


She also gave me some washi tape sample which I usually use it to decorate postcard. She had written some words on a small card. 


The handmade massage card is so cute.




2 comments:

  1. hi, I'm fika. Thats for lot of info about postcard store corner. It help me a lot!! I'm always checking your blog to find new postcard store.Anyway, did you find any onlineshop that sell CNY postcard?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fika,
      Thanks for visiting my blog. Recently I do buy CNY postcard from B’Nottee which I still wait for it.
      B’Nottee: https://www.facebook.com/bnottee/posts/1255030437847437:0

      There have some Facebook page also selling CNY postcard but most of them are posted in Chinese but you can try to PM them to ask for it.
      1. https://www.facebook.com/%E5%A5%B3%E9%A3%9E%E4%BE%A0-283940878354918/
      2. https://www.facebook.com/TravelxLife/?pnref=lhc
      3. Instagram: WIN_NI3

      Delete

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com