Pages

Friday 15 January 2016

Christmas 2015: Letter from Nikolous (Postcode 49681)

11th December 2015

When I saw this envelope, I feel familiar because I also received the letter from Nikolous before.


The different between year 2015 and 2014 would be the postmark (a little bit different), stamp (so cute) and the message of the card which was printed except my name and Nikolous.



I think they knew that every year will receive many letters from all the world so if handwrite the message will take longer time send to receiver.



Thanks Nikolous!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com