Pages

Tuesday 26 January 2016

2015-12 Favorite Postcards Received

This Moomin postcard was not mine; it belongs to Bella which the postcard wrongly sent to me. I had checked in Bella’s Postcrossing profile and found out that she had joined for 6 months. Hope she will enjoy for this hobby.


In December, my Postcrossing ranking as below:-
85th on most postcards sent from Malaysia
89th on longest distance sent from Malaysia

This postcard was painted by students of Wen Ya Elementary School. It is shows the landmark of Chia Yi City which is Power Room of Mt. Ali Railway.


This is maxicard which done by Jing. On the postcard you can see the stamp, postmark and picture of Tinggi Island, Johor are matching with each other.

  
This is hand drawing postcard by Pei Ni. She draws a girl who is very happy in baking. It is so cute.


Do you know where is Sobeslav? I don’t know when I received the postcard so I tried searched for it. Sobeslav is a town in the Czech Republic situated on the river Luznice.


This postcard sent by my postcard friend during her trip to Hong Kong. The night view picture of postcard is at Nathan Road, Kowloon Hong Kong. I hope in future can pay a visit to Hong Kong and Macau. It’s look beautiful.


I know Santa Claus but Santa Monica, I did not hear before. Haha.. Santa Monica is a beachfront city in western Los Angeles Country, California, United States. The city named after Christian saint, Monica. The postcard had suggested that one of the hot spots is the 3rd Street Promenade, where you can eat at famous restaurants, shop at the hottest shop and movie goers can see all the latest movies.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com