Surroundings of our life have many chemicals which are no good for health therefore I wish to less using of chemical and start to use handmade soap. For this time, I purchased soap which can use for skin and hair that easy for me.
PurelyB sometime will having promotion so look for it to enjoy more discount.
Ingredients: Palm oil, coconut oil, canola oil, cocoa butter, fresh goat milk, camellia oil, macadamia nut oil, jojoba oil, sodium hydroxide, honey and rosemary oleoresin
This is baby friendly soap which is unscented for moisturizing skin. It is suitable for all skin types.
Ingredients: Palm oil, coconut oil, canola oil, cocoa butter, water, sodium hydroxide, camellia oil, macadamia nut oil, essential oils of sweet orange, rosemary and peppermint, Australian reef red clay, French red and yellow clay, rosemary oleoresin
This soap has fizzy scent of mint and citrus which for moisturizing and soothing symptoms of eczema and acne. It reduces inflammation and encourages mental clarity.
Caring for Handmade Soap
1. Keep soap dry in between uses by placing it in a well-ventilated soap dish
2. Avoid lathering your soap directly under running water
3. Lather with a sponge
The handmade soap also has expired date so aware of it.
1. Return bio—degradable recyclable beeswax wraps to Kinder Soap Store in exchange for fresh soap.
2. Purchase through its own website can earn reward which is to collect points with every purchases and redeem items with points.
3. Natural alternative for conditioner: make a lemon juice rinse by mixing 1 part strained lemon juice to 1 part warm water. Rinse through hair after shampooing and rinse out with warm water (just as you would with your usual conditioner). Vinegar also can by mixing 1 part vinegar to 3 parts water.
Kinder Soaps Sdn Bhd
11A-A (1st floor), Jalan SS 22/23,
47400 Petaling Jaya,
Facebook: The Kinder Soap Company