Pages

Tuesday 22 April 2014

Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer (Sample)

Do you know that it is important to apply the right shade of BB cream on your face?

Story started with my BB cream had been running out so I asked my sister to buy a BB cream for me as she will hang out with her friends. Before she goes out, I had showed my current BB cream to my sister so that it will easy for she to search for.

After she came back with BB cream, I had found out that my sister had brought a wrong shade of BB cream which is a shade darker from my current shade. I think it would be not a big problem so I had used it but when I apply it, my face indirectly darker than usual so I had stop to use it.

Left: My current shade of BB cream
Right: BB cream that bought by my sister 

Moral of the story:
Buy BB cream by yourself.
If really need the help of others to buy BB cream, remember to tell them about the shade of BB cream that use by you.

In this post, I will talk about Nymph Aura Volume which is a multi-function cream that maximizes the radiance glow on skin by mixing it with any liquid foundation, base or BB cream.


How to use:-
Apply evenly on skin with 1:3 mix of BB cream or foundation. When used for highlighting, apply on the nose, forehead and cheekbones with only the volume.


It was my first time to use Nymph Aura Volume that need to be mix with BB cream so to know the different of BB cream with and without of Nymph Aura Volume, I had tested on my hand and separate them with area for explanation.

Area A: BB cream that mix with Nymph Aura Volume
Area B: BB cream only


As you can see through the picture that Area A is more shining or radiance glow on my skin compare with Area B. Besides that, Area A seem more moisturize than Area B because through Area B, you still can see my hand’s lines clearly.

This volume has good effect on skin that makes skin looks more perfect and flawless but I just think that whether the SPF of BB cream will be effect when mixing with this volume that the SPF will not function well or low in protection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com