Pages

Tuesday 8 April 2014

#2 February 2014

05-02-2014 
I was receiving an angpow packet  that made from felt as it was my winning prize. It was handmade and very nice.


10-02-2014
I had received a SMS to tell me that the parcel had been torn out so I need to go to post office to take a look to see whether has anything missing. Luckily that the things did not missing as inside of parcel had been wrap up with a plastic wrap. The parcel is a kit that includes Dettol Shower Gel, Veet waxing strips and Gaviscon sachets. 


14-02-2014
This day was Chap Goh Mei and I had taken a group photo with my cousins and aunts.  


16-02-2014
At that day, Labuan Buddhist Association (LBA) had been fully booked for the cinema hall and as my sister is a member of LBA so she suggest we can go to watch for this movie because she can help us to book for the movie ticket. Finally, I had watched a movie of “The Journey” with my family.

Pic source: Google
25-02-14
I was so lucky that had been won a magazine of Gourmet Living @ 食尚品味 from Ah Tee. At the page of his article, Ah Tee has written some words on it. 


25-02-2014
My neighbor had given us this snack to eat. When tried for the snack, I just wonder that this ribbon bean curd also can be a snack by fry and apply for honey on it. The taste is sweet and crispy.


26-02-2014
I had been renewing my library card for free as this month is Federal month so I did not need to pay for any fee. In library, I had spotted two books that write by Ow Yong Lin  and borrowed them for read. It was quite a time that I heard of the name of this author and finally I had chance to read his book although these two books are not his new books.


26-02-2014
I had prepared this note book for me to jot down all the interesting places and food in Thailand as I will be going for a trip on this coming July.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com