Pages

Friday 4 April 2014

Calendar 2014: TV2 Mandarin News

Every Saturday afternoon, my father will turn on television to see the news. From 12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m., my father will see TV2 Mandarin News while from 12:30 p.m. to 1:00 p.m., will switch to 8TV channel to see 8TV Mandarin News. Sometimes, I will see the news too with my father.


January 2014
At one of the Saturday afternoon, we saw the TV2 Mandarin News. When at the advertisement period, I had seen that TV2 Mandarin News had offer free Calendar 2014 to everyone by submit the details to its Facebook page.  


At that time, my sister was online so I asked her to submit the details to TV2 Mandarin News. 


After few weeks, the calendar arrived at my house. When I saw the calendar, I like the presentation of the calendar which looks nice at every pages. All of the reporter or news anchor are looks handsome and pretty.  


I was seldom to see the news so I just managed to recognize some news anchor only. Don’t worry as every news crew members will has their name in every page of calendar so it is not too late to know them.


This calendar has mark all the holiday in Malaysia which includes the state holiday. It also includes Chinese calendar. So far, I had spotted a mistake on this calendar which is on 3rd February 2014 which suppose is Federal day holiday for Putrajaya, Kuala Lumpur and Labuan but this calendar miss out with Labuan.


Now, this calendar is on my office table :D









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com