Pages

Thursday 17 December 2015

Kuala Lumpur Trip 2015: Kuala Lumpur Tower

The Kuala Lumpur Tower (KL Tower) is a tall tower located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Its construction was completed on 1 March 1995. It is used for communication purposes and features an antenna that reaches 421 meters. The rest of the tower below has a stairwell and an elevator to reach the upper areas which also contains a revolving restaurant, providing diners with a panoramic view of the city- Wikipedia


KL Tower can be reach by using Go KL City Bus by stop at KL Tower Station. After that, you need to walk around 10 minutes to reach entrance of KL Tower. Many people come there with vehicle as I was a budget traveler so I walked from entrance to KL Tower, it was quite tired but fun. If you walk to KL Tower, using stairs is faster than walk on road. There will be another options go to KL Tower which are by LRT or Monorail.


We had welcomed by traditional music when we took the elevator to KL Tower.


At the back of music performance has 1 Malaysia Cultural Village which did not allow for photo taking. We did not go there because when I went there, it was raining which not suitable to go inside visit.


As it was raining so we went around seeing and took some photos. It has some restaurants and souvenirs shops.


Kuala Lumpur Tower known as 'The Garden City of Light'. It was completed in May 1996 and was opened to the public on 23 July 1996. It was officially launched 1 October 1996 by Y.A.Bhg Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad, former Prime Minister of Malaysia.


The rain still did not stop when we stayed for a while so my dad suggested that we go to Observation Deck. The ticket to Observation Desk is RM 32 per person. After bought the ticket, we need to queue up and wait for our turn to take the lift to Observation Deck.


At Observation Deck, you can see the view of Kuala Lumpur at the height of 276 meters. The times I went have many tourists.  It has provided binocular to see the view.



At there, you need to look for a good place for picture taking because some of my pictures are very black so I need to edit it by adjusting the brightness.



I spotted Souvenir Coin Machine so I want to make one as my collection. My first souvenir coin in Madame Tussauds Bangkok and this was my second coin.


A souvenir coin cost me RM 5 so I just made one for myself. It has 4 designs to choose for. I followed the instruction on the machine and after a while my coin had been made.


It has the pictures of the world tallest tower for you to take picture of. I just took a picture with KL Tower.



Before we went into Observation Deck, we required taking pictures. When we backed, we had seen our pictures printed so we asked for the price. My dad decided to buy keychain and magnet with RM 35 because buy each of them is RM 30.



Menara Kuala Lumpur
No. 2 Jalan Punchak Off Jalan P.Ramlee,
50250 Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia.
Tel: 603 2020 5444
Fax: 603 2098 7001
Business Hour: 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Website: Manara KL
Twitter: @Menara_KL
Instagram: menarakl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com