Pages

Wednesday 22 July 2015

Wordless Wednesday: The Beautiful Sights of Malaysia

'Wordless Wednesday: Postcard' is recording all the postcards that I had bought from time to time for exchange purpose.

This series of Malaysia view postcards which I get from purchase books from My Road Planner. By looking at the postcard, I only went to Kundasang before. Hope in future I can go to all the places on postcard.

Sibuan, Sabah
Floating Mosque Terengganu
Marang. Terengganu
Sematan, Sarawak
Sibuan, Sabah
Taiping, Perak
Gunung Keriang, Kedah
Pulau Betong, Penang
Kundasang, Sabah
Sematan, Sarawak
Penarik, Terengganu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com