Pages

Tuesday 21 July 2015

Meet with Xue Er

From social media, I knew that Taiwan travel author Xue Er had backpack to Sabah for more than 1 weeks so I always stalked her social media to know where she go in Sabah, the places which I was quite familiar with.


15th July 2015

I saw in social media that Xue Er had taken a bus from Kota Kinabalu to Menumbok and took a speed boat to Labuan. I so admire with she because usually foreigner will take ferry express from Kota Kinabalu to Labuan because did not need to change the transport.

My sister,Me
Xue Er, Nellie (Xue Er working holiday's friend)
After knew that Xue Er arrived Labuan, I had private message she to ask that whether she free to come out. We had met in The Chillout Café and talk about New Zealand Working Holiday. Before meet with Xue Er, I was quite worried that I did not know what we should talk about. After met with Xue Er, she was very friendly and share many her experiences to us.


I also bring Xue Er’s first book for her to autograph. She even draws something on the book. Until now, meet with Xue Er seems like a dream to me because cannot believe that I can meet with an author in Labuan.



Cher’s Travel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com