Pages

Monday 13 July 2015

2015-06 Favorite Postcards Received

Started from this month, I had stated in my Postcrossing profile that hope the sender can share his/her favorite song with me. In this month, I also received a response regarding favorite song from Florida. Her favorite song is “The Story” by Sara Ramirez. This song had sung by many people and her like Sara because Sara is hot. “The Story” is a song released as a single by America folk rock singer Brandi Carlile, written by Phil Hanseroth and it was featured in Grey’s Anatomy. 


****************************************


If you ever watch “Triumph in the Skies” which was a Hong Kong Drama, sure you will recognize all these cute people on this postcard.



This is handmade postcard. I just wonder that is my postcard is a part of big postcard. Hmm…I like how Nila introduce herself in a creative way.


All these light towers are in Peng Hu, Taiwan which drawn by Xiao Guan.  Peng Hu has many islands so light tower plays an important role at there.


This was my first time to receive the postcard from Iran which not from Postcrossing but from a traveler. 


All these Portugal food on postcard looks delicious. Do I have the opportunity to try all of them? Haha..


“Smile is a power” which is a sentence can be seen on the postcard. It is so meaningful.


I like Russian Doll so when I received this postcard, I feel so happy :D


Russian Doll again! This Russian Doll’s cloth is forest theme.


Pandas World Tour had been held in Taiwan. My postcard friend had sent me this postcard after received my postcard which was Pandas World Tour Malaysia.


This postcard’s picture was taken by Sonya when she went to village of Leprosy. This picture looks simple and beautiful.



On 18th June 2015, Hong Kong Post had released Honghe Hani Rice Terraces’ stamp. My postcard friend sent her printed postcard with Honghe Hani Rice Terraces’ stamp mark and stamp. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com