Pages

Thursday 9 July 2015

Online Book Fair 2015

In Facebook, I saw someone share a news regarding Online Book Fair which organized by Cite Book Garden. After I was clicked into the link provided, I saw that this book fair offers great deal such as free shipping (no minimum purchases), up to 70% discount and many more. Someone told me that Cite Book Garden having promotion might be because of Popular Book Fair which also held on July.



I have many books which I did not finish read yet so I just brought one book which published in Malaysia because usually Malaysia book did not offer discount but now has up to 15% discount.

Usually for free shipping, Cite Book Garden will use Register Post to mail the book but this times, it use Pos Laju to post out the book so within 2 days I had received my book. I was so surprised when I saw the book mail by Pos Laju.




This book was written in 2 languages which are Chinese and English with lots of pictures. Nowadays the traditional trades seem to be less and less because young generation seems less interested in this kind of job. This book had introduced 54 types of traditional trades which included paper making, mahjong tile making, clog making, calligraphy, spice milling and many more.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com