Pages

Thursday 19 February 2015

Chinese New Year 2015: CNY Song & Fortune Cookies

In this Chinese New Year (CNY), I had won an album from Onfm. This is CNY song album that titles of “Cai Sheng Bao Bei He Xin Sui”.


In this album have CD and DVD. The different of this album with other CNY album was it has zodiac fortune of the year 2015 about health, work, wealth and many more.



Last, you can enjoy the songs too as I accidentally found out the video from Youtube which as below:-


*******************************

Fortune cookie is a crisp cookie usually made from flour, sugar, vanilla and sesame seed oil with a piece of paper, a “fortune” on which is words of wisdom – Wikipedia

Fortune cookie is quite famous in Europe countries which I knew through TV. As Malaysia did not have fortune cookie so I did not have chance to try for it until recently that I found it has sell in box.

14 February 2015


During grocery shopping in Giant, I had seen many boxes of fortune cookie on the shelf. When saw them, I was so happy as I can try for it.


In a box has 30 pieces of fortune cookies. To prevent the cookie from crush, all of them are put in the box so that all are perfect in shape and the paper won’t come out. These fortune cookies imported and made from Hong Kong. 


After open the small pack, you will see the fortune cookie. I had searched around and found out that it has a way to eat which I get from Wikihow as below:-

1. Grab the 2 pointed ends. Pull them apart so that you break the cookie into 2 pieces at the middle.
2. Eat one half of the cookie.
3. Pull the fortune out and read it. If you like, you can share your fortune with any dining companions.
4. Eat the other half as you would eat any other cookie.


Eating fortune cookie is so fun. The paper that I get was “You have a strong desire for a home and your family interests come first.” I will give my friend and relatives to eat it when they come to visit my house during Chinese New Year. 


Happy Chinese New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com