Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Postcard Project: Motivate Natalia to Study English

Postcard behind story from Milena:-

My cousin’s daughter studies English but she has lots of problems with it. I am supposed to help her with that (yeah, with my poor English) so I thought that it would be nice if she could see how useful it can be to know English reading some cards from people from all over the world.

Natalia (11 years old) is not so good at English so please use some easy words and phrases that she could understand and practice her Basic English knowledge. Don’t hesitate to use some harder words –she will check them out in dictionary and (hopefully) memorize and please don’t use slang, let’s stay with Basic English taught at school.


Actually, my English also not very good because during school times, I always have grammar errors in English thus I choose a joke to Natalia and hope that she will find out the fun of learning English. The joke that I had chosen as below:-

Daffy: I say waiter, what’s the meaning of this fly in my tea-cup?
Waiter: I wouldn’t know, Sir. I’m a waiter, not a fortune teller.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com