Pages

Monday 23 September 2013

Mooncake Festival 2013

19 September 2013 (Thrusday)

Every time has any celebration, my family and I will celebrate together with my aunt and her family at my aunt’s house. At this day, as usual we gather in my aunt’s house to have a dinner.

Lantern tree
After dinner, we started celebration by eating mooncake, light up the lanterns and many more. My cousins had brought some paper lanterns for decoration which you can see the picture as above.


Lanterns hanging on tree were so beautiful. At that day, a round moon was coming out to accompany us to celebrate this celebration. My sister and I had thinking of using our hands to play with the moon and we had taken some pictures and our outcome as below:-  

A round moon
Play with moon #1
Play with moon #2
Play with moon #3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com