Pages

Tuesday 3 September 2013

HiShop August Beauty Box

On 29 August 2013, I had received an email from HiShop to tell me that I had been selected to review the HiShop August Beauty Box and the parcel just shipped out via Pos Laju. After reading this email, I estimated that the parcel will arrive at my doorstep on 2 September as 31 August was public holiday for National Day and normally Pos Laju takes 2 days to send the parcel for me (East Malaysia).


On 30 August 2013, I was so surprise when I saw the HiShop box at my room as my mom helped me to receive and open the parcel. I was so impressed with the delivery services of HiShop and Pos Laju.


In HiShop August Beauty Box, I had received 4 beauty products for me to try which as below:-

The packaging of this serum complex looks pink and lovely.

This mask is different with the mask that I used before because it has separate the mask with the essential.

This essential oil has strong smell of tea tree which suitable for acne skin and many uses.  

Only 2 steps to get rid of blackhead on nose.

My full review for above products will post soon in separate post and will be explaining more details for each beauty products. At last, share with you an interesting fact that I get from HiShop.

Did you know?
Nestle owns a quarter of the world’s largest cosmetic company, L’Oreal.

Girls, to avoid miss out any sales, promotion or giveaways, do 

‘Like’ HiShop on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hishopmy
Follow HiShop on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/hishop.my
Subscribe to HiShop for exclusive update: http://www.hishop.my/subscribe

~ Exclusive for my reader ~

HiShop
Get RM 20 rebate off when your total purchase above RM 99 by use discount code:
AUGBOX (valid until 31st Oct 2013)

Milk A Deal
Get 8% off your purchase by use discount code:
MAD20 (valid until 31st December 2013)

White.My
Get 8% off your purchase by use discount code:
WH20 (valid until 31st December 2013)


2 comments:

  1. wow ! this is very informative :) thank you for posting this.. il go to malaysia soon.. i want to try these products too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erica,

      Welcome to Malaysia! You also can buy those beauty products through HiShop as they also offer International delivery :)

      Delete

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com