Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2013

First Tried of Roti Cobra Ayam

On 15th Sptember 2013 (Sunday), my family and I had gone to Restoran JJ Nazar to search for something to eat for our tea time. This was my mother's suggestion as we did not eat at there before.

At there, I had seen the restaurant was full of people. Although this restaurant was an Indian Restaurant, I still can saw the spirits of 1 Malaysia as 3 main races of Malaysia such as Indian, Malay and Chinese eating at there.

When saw the menu, it has variety of choices include rice, noodles, roti canai and others. In this Restaurant also has some rice and dish that were cooked and you can direct choose from there.

I had chosen for Roti Cobra Ayam for try as the name of this dish is so cool that has the word of “Cobra”. When Roti Cobra Ayam was served, I just noticed that Roti Cobra Ayam is come with a combination of a cooked roti with a fried egg, chickens and cover with curry. This dish is simple and delicious but the curry is getting spicy when you eat more. When I felt spicy, I will drink Ice Lemon Tea to cool down.

Roti Cobra Ayam @ RM 6.00
My mother and sister had chosen for Mee Basah (Noodles) for sharing. When the Mee Basah was served, the plate looked big and inside has noodles, seafood, vegetables and fried egg. I think that the chef of this restaurant like fry egg as the noodles also can see has fry egg in it. My sister said that this noodle has a little spicy as pepper was added in this noodle. 

Mee Bash Seafood @ RM 7.00
My dad had chosen for Roti Kosong and Roti Planta. I did not take picture of those food because it is not much different with the Roti that we eat at other place. My sister like this Roti Planta as it has smell of margarine and delicious.

2 comments:

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com