Pages

Monday 9 September 2013

1 Malaysia Letter Writing Competition 2013

During May 2013 (if I not mistaken), I had joined for 1 Malaysia Letter Writing Competition by submit my entry for open category which I need to write a letter to Malaysia Prime Minister to tell him that the reasons of Malaysian need to patriotic especially after the incident of 2013 Lahad Datu Standoff.

At this competition, I need to handwriting the letter about 500-750 of  Malay words which it is a challenging task for me as it was quite a long time that I did not write in Malay but I give it a try.


On 30 August 2013 (a day before Malaysia National Day), I had received my participation certificate. During this competition, I had gain a lot especially learn a lot about 2013 Lahad Datu Standoff as I need to find the information before start writes my letter.

1 Malaysia Letter Writing Competition Participation Certificate
For more information, log on to Pertandingan Menulis Surat 1Malaysia 2013.




2 comments:

  1. Hi J-Mei :) I'm joining this letter writing competition too. But until now, I'm not receive my certificate yet. Oh, and when the result will be announced? (from : Min)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Min,
      I am not sure why you still did not receive your cert yet but I had been updated that some cert still in the progress.

      The result suppose announce on 9/10/13 but had been extend to the end of October due to too many entries that need to be choose.

      P/S: Do like the FB page for this competition so you will keep updated.

      FB: https://www.facebook.com/surat1malaysia2013

      Delete

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com