Pages

Sunday 28 July 2013

Sabah: Kota Kinabalu

Picture source: Skyscrapercity.com
Kota Kinabalu (formerly known as Jesselton) is the capital of the state of Sabah which is located in East Malaysia. It is also the capital of the West Coast Division of Sabah. The city is located along the northwest coast of Borneo facing South China Sea- Wikipedia

For me, Kota Kinabalu or known as KK is not a new city for me as I had been spent about 4 years in there as I studied at Universiti Malaysia Sabah which is a local university. Although I had been there for 4 years, KK still is a city that I need to explore more as I only get well about the town due to limitation of transport during study times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com