Pages

Wednesday 24 July 2013

O’slee Aqua Medi Refreshing Hydro-cream (Sample)

This cream has Hyaluronic Acid which helps to enhance immediate moisture boost and strengthen skin’s resistance to fine and dry lines.


How to use?
For normal and dry skin, apply adequate amount on whole face every morning after cleansing and toning.

This cream is light and watery which absorb very fast to my face. When I spread the cream on my face, I did not see that the cream transform to fountain of water drops but I can feel that it did moisturize my face. My skin feel hydrated and did not feel any oily after using it. This product is very suitable for dry skin.



***** Happiness Quote *****

For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness – Ralph Waldo Emerson


3 comments:

  1. walked here~ =)

    Regards, www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello to every body, it's my first visit of this webpage; this web site contains awesome and really good information in favor of readers.

    Here is my web-site: todosuizaes

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com