Pages

Monday 1 July 2013

Julie’s One Bite’s


At grocery, I had seen the packaging for Julie biscuit was so special so I brought one of them for each category to try.

I like its packaging as after I open it, I did not need to finish all biscuits in one times because the packaging of biscuit has a "plastic cap" that can store the biscuits for few days.


1. Biscuit Sandwich Type
Peanut butter
Other flavor: Cheddar Cheese 


When I opened the packaging of biscuit, I can saw inside of it has a lot of mini size biscuits which was so cute. As the peanut butter in the biscuit is not much so it will make you want to eat more.  


2. Biscuit Cream Type
Chocolate Cream 
Other flavor: Strawberry cream


When I eat this biscuit, I can taste out the chocolate cream. As I am a chocolate lover so I like this biscuit very much. It is so yummy which is a good choice for your snack times.


3. Cheese Stick Type
Tomato seasoning
Other flavor: Barbeceu seasoning


Before opened the packaging of this biscuit, I thought that inside of it will has cheese stick with a tomato seasoning like tomato sauce. When I opened it, I quite surprised as inside only has cheese stick and did not have any sauce. When I eat the cheese stick, I can feel the tomato taste. It's such like crackers.


 If you would like to find some snack, Julie's One Bite's will be a good choice for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com