Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Loreal Paris Elseve Smooth-Intense Ultra-Rich Leave in Mask (Sample)

As I have a very dry hair so I plan to use this leave in mask which it said is the ultimate solution for very dry, frizzy and untamable hair.


This was my first time to use hair mask so I had found out the step by step guideline with pictures from Lipglosseater.com which is very useful and you can click here to see.

Direction for use:
Apply 1-2 walnut sized amounts to towel-dried hair. To obtain even more smoothness, use also the other products of the Elseve Smooth-Intense range. Do not rinse. In case of contact eyes, rinse immediately.


After apply for this hair mask for few times, I found out that my hair has become smooth and manageable. I like this mask as it is non-rinse mask that I did not need to rinse with water after apply it. It save a lot of time.


2 comments:

  1. I like that there is no need to wash the hair mask out, maybe I'll try it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com