Pages

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Pucca Collections


My sister and I had won Pucca figures collections through contest organized by Sin Chew Media Corporation Berhad. The Pucca figures were super cute and I like them very much.

If you did not know about PUCCA, let me explain to you,

PUCCA was first created in 2000 an idea, a philosophy, a way of living life. Her cute and assertive antics bring smiles to many couples in Korea and to the whole world. 10 years later, Pucca along with Garu and their many other friend are still finding a way into people’s hearts. 

Steamy scene
The daughter from a Chinese Restaurant PUCCA! has lovingly served up these dumplings especially for her love, Garu. Sneaky Mio! What’s that in your mouth?

Autumn Kiss
Leaves are falling PUCCA’s innocently reading A crime of passion has already been committed.

6 comments:

  1. Oh really cute collectionables!
    Pucca is really cute!
    Now I´m following you in Bloglovin´
    I hope your follow me back there!
    xx

    I want invite you to Join to my Etude House Giveaway! IS OPEN INTERNATIONALLY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! These are so cute! I love pucca :D

    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com