Pages

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Move or Not Move?

10 July 2013 was the first day of fasting for Muslims in Malaysia so Ramadan Bazaar (food bazaar) usually will held at Labuan Walk during fasting month.

As I always park my car near with Labuan Walk before go to work so I had concerned that whether the food bazaar will take place at my parking place or not. In the morning, as usual I park the car near with Labuan Walk because I did not see has any road ban to park at there.

************

When I was on the way back to my car after finished working, I had saw that many stalls around Labuan Walk and started to worry that will my car be affected so I hurry went to my car.

My car.....
Unfortunately that my car had been stuck at between 2 stalls and it is impossible for me to drive my car out of this place as I am not a skillful driver. I had met with one of my friend and he also said that drive away the car need to get the help of the owner of stalls to move in a little bit of their stalls. As I did not want to disturb with the business of the bazaar so I choose to wait for the stalls close out which around 7 pm while call my parents for help.

How to move?
As I need to wait for the closing hour of the bazaar so I had went around the bazaar to wait. Finally, about 6.45 pm, it was less people getting around the bazaar and my dad helped me to drive away the car. Yeah!

What can I do?
Although I need to wait for about 1 hour at food bazaar, try thinking of positive way that actually I also gain something from that incident which as below:-

a) Meet with cousin and some old friends at there and have a short chit chat
b) Explode Ramadan Bazaar and takes some photos that will be coming soon at my next post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com