Pages

Thursday 25 July 2013

Montagne Jeunesse Pressed Aloe Blemish Mud

Recently, I had received sample from Montagne Jeunesse Malaysia. It has 2 types of mask which are mud mask and peel off mask while the sample that I received is mud mask. This mini sachet of mask is attached in a small booklet. This mask has ingredients of Aloe Vera, Willow and Witch Hazel mud.


Clay based masques help absorbs excess oil. They reach deep down into pores ‘drawing out’ impurities and leave skin deeply cleansed and radiant. They also invigorate skin, which improves blood circulation, leaving a healthy glow and an improved skin tone - Montagne Jeunesse Malaysia


How to use:-
1. Cleanse face with warm water
2. Apply evenly over face and neck with fingertips, avoiding eyes and lips
3. Lie back and relax for 10-15 minutes or until dry
4. Rinse off with warm water
5.Pat dry
*This mask is advisable to use weekly*  


I found out that the texture and the color of this mask is same with Nature & Co Vital Purity Mask which both of them have the texture of creamy with color of light green.

I can smell the mint scent when I opened the mask packaging. I thought that the color of mask will be as green as the mask shows at packaging which look funny if apply on my face (scared will frighten my family with my super green face..haha) but the color is light green and more acceptable to me. It is very easily to spread over my face. After using it, my face feels fresh, smooth and clean.
  
***** Happiness Quote *****

Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own – Robert A. Heinlein

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com