Pages

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Natural Republic Snail Therapy 50 BB Cream SPF30 PA+++ (Sample)


This BB Cream contains 50% snail secretion filtrate (mucin) that keeps the skin moist and firm by forming a protective film over the skin. It makes the skin healthy and radiant.


I like the beauty products that relate with “snail” after first using the Touch In Sol Snail Mask Pack. I like this BB Cream as it gives coverage for my acne and protect my face from sun because it has SPF30. 

If I not mistake, this BB Cream is under #1 Light Beige as all the information are write in Korea word and I just make a guess as I saw the number 1 at the back of package. This BB Cream will be perfect if it has the brighten effect as after using it, I found out that my face has a little bit dark than before use it.

2 comments:

  1. I've heard so many good things about snail cream, apparently it's really good for treating acne! I never knew you could get snail BB cream, that's the first time i've heard of it ^_^
    Following you now by the way ~

    xx
    Beautifyinglifee

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com