Pages

Tuesday 7 May 2013

My First Vote @ 13th Malaysia General Election

Date: 5th May 2013 (Sunday)
Time: 8.45a.m. - 10.00 a.m.
Venue: Sekolah Kebangsaaan Tanjung Aru (Bilik Sains)

Scene 1
One little girl (I think she was 2-4 years old) keep asking her mum why she cannot vote while her question was answered by one little boy (I think he was 5-7 years old) that she was small so she cannot vote. Such a clever little boy!

Scene 2
A man came out from the classroom as he finished with his voting. He kept cleaning his finger with tissue and his son approached him. He used his finger which has incredible ink to touch his son’s face. Such a naughty dad!

Scene 3
While waiting for my turn to vote, I had saw Tan Sri Ibrahim bin Menudin went to there to take a look for the election.  

After finished voting, I had saw Mr. Rozman bin Isli and his wife said “hi” to their supporters.

(See my post titled “13th Malaysia General Election” to take a look the face of Labuan candidates)

Blue inedible ink on my left index finger
Results of 13th Malaysia General Election
*click image for enlarge view*

Parlimen PRU13
DUN PRU13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com