Pages

Saturday 11 May 2013

Bloop LV Lip Gloss (217)


This lip gloss will get you a kissable and juicy lip after using it.


I like the color of this lip gloss which is not “super” red color when use on my lip. When use it, I did found out that my lip become juicy.

It was my first time to use lip gloss with brush because before this I use the lip gloss in tube type which apply use my hand. This lip gloss is more suitable to put in hand bag as I can apply it at everywhere without dirty up my hand.


Where to purchase it?

Enjoy 20% off for your purchase above RM 100 by use discount code:
  LOVEHISHOP (code expires on 30 June 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com