Pages

Friday 3 May 2013

Online Shopping: Postcard


My parcel had been arrived. I had brought some postcards from Sunspot Production Sdn Bhd for my Postcrossing project. I had brought the mixed postcards which has 20 different views of Langkawi and Cameron Highlands.

For me, the price for the postcards from Sunspot quite cheap (not include shipping) such as below:-

Mixed Postcards Selection:
a) Postcard 175mm x 125mm: 20 pieces per pack cost RM 12.00 (each postcard cost RM 0.60)

b) Postcard 148mm x 105mm: 20 pieces per pack cost RM 10.00 (each postcard cost RM 0.50)

You also can choose to buy the same view of postcards by pack which is more cheaper than mixed postacrds. The postcards design for mixed postcards selection  is quite limited because it only has 2 designs which are Langkawi and Cameron Highlands.

My postcards
Sample of postcard:-

The front view



The back view


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com