Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Contest Won Items 2013

In this post, I just updated the prizes that I won recently. I like to join contest as through the prizes, I can learn a lot especially for beauty products :)


Enchanteur Passionate LOVE Eau De Toilette Vial 1.8ml
我们相遇,在那天
Gift from Bao Qiong
Vanish
My Kuali Penang White Curry Noodle
Prize from What's in the bag?
Mask from Jenngorgeous.com
 Garnier Men Turbolight Oil Control Brightening Icy Scrub 
Prize from KLIPS
Prize from MISSUS
Prize from Beautynerdbynight.com
Prize from Mizuchan
Prize from Million Dollar Beauty
Prize from 静如生活馆 Lululifethings



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com