Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2013

My Birthday 2013


April was my birthday month as my birthday on 26th of April. This year, have a simple birthday celebration with my family. 


At this post, I will share with you some of the “Birthday Surprises” that I received.

Birthday Wish Picture

My friend had edited a picture to wish me which has 4 postcards pictures (you can find them in my postcrossing blog) as photo background because she knew that I am postcards collector. I like it!

Birthday Love


My little sister had made a birthday love card to wish me. It was her DIY. Nice!

Birthday Drawing for me


This picture draws by Emily who is a girl like to draw. Actually this picture is as per request from me and she did it. I was very happy as she fulfills my non-sense request. Haha…..


At last, I would like to thanks for all my friends and family for wishing me “Happy Birthday” as it does brighten up my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com