Pages

Friday 5 January 2018

Miri + Brunei Trip 2017: Bintang Mega Mall

As I went to Miri in December, I can saw many Christmas decorations.





Near with GSC has some 3D wall arts.





After watching the COCO movie, I was having lunch in I Love Yoo! I ordered porridge, Youtiao (fried dough food) and one Chinese snack. The choices of food in food court of the mall limited and did not attract me at all.


 The time I go has photography exhibition that features the beauty of Miri. I like the pictures of night view. Quite interesting to know that Miri has Hawaii Beach.  









Bintang Plaza Sdn Bhd,
 Jalan Miri-Pujut MCLD,
98000, Miri, Sarawak.
Opening Hour: 10am-10pm


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com