Pages

Wednesday 3 January 2018

Christmas DIY 2017

[2014] [2015] [2016]

In this year, I wish my friends “Merry Christmas” through Television.


At first, I uses some pictures of TV and Santa Claus combine together in the Microsoft Word. Beside Santa Claus, I use chat shape to write some message for my friends. I use sticker paper to print it out. After print out, I will paste it on Manila card and cut it accordingly.


At the back of TV, I use gold string to make it like TV antenna with the help of washi tape.



I go to Youtube to find a Christmas song and use the link to generate a QR Code.


After print out the QR Code, I stick it at the back of TV with the word of “Scan Me”.



For the envelope, I use wording of “Curlz MT” as a guideline for me to write the name. Besides that, I use washi tape to decorate the envelope.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com