Pages

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Funniest Story between Me and Car

19-01-2014

At evening, my family and I had gone to Sport Complex for a jog. After jog for few rounds, we stopped for rest while my dad direct went to car to wait for us. After a few minutes, we went to car.

On the way to my car, I had seen my dad was changing cloth at outside of car.

Me: Wow, dad has brought cloth to change.
(I was so surprise as my dad usually did not bring cloth to change after jog)

Mum: You see properly, your dad at that side.
(Mum had pointed that my dad at other side walking so my dad was not at outside of car or changing cloth)

The man who was changing cloth is not my dad but other guy that park near with my car so I had wrongly recognize that he is my dad. Did not know that whether the guy had heard of our conversation and realize that I had thought him as my dad. Haha…

After going home, I was washing the car. I wash the car from front, right, back and left side. After finished washed my car, then I only realized that I had forget to wash the roof of the car. Wash car without wash the roof, I think only me will do this. At last I just use the water to spout the roof of the car to clear out all the dirt.


Before end up my post, I would like to share with you about RichPlan4u which is an online renewal car insurance and road tax company that make our life become convenience as you no longer need to go JPJ, post office or visit an agent to get the insurance.

Now,it has up to 15% OFF for Insurance and Road Tax when you pre-book now to 31st March which mean that upcoming such as September can get discount now. For those who are interested, you can fill in the registration form that provided.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com