Pages

Friday 14 February 2014

Christmas 2013: Christmas postcard from Santa Claus Greenland

3rd January 2014

This is a big postcard that I received from Santa Claus Greenland. Although the Christmas had been passed, I still very happy when receive it.


At the front of postcard has a group picture of Santa Claus with happy face. 


Through the stamp, I knew that this postcard sent from Santa Claus Greenland. 


I think that Santa Claus was super busy as he had been wrong written for my name. It’s ok as long as I had received the return letter from Santa Claus. So far, this is the last letter that I had been received from Santa Claus and I am still waiting for return letter from other Santa Claus especially the most popular Santa Claus Finland but I think it was so difficult. 

Thanks Santa Claus Greenland!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Klook.com