Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Christmas Swap from Irene

September 2013

27th November 2013


I had received Irene’s parcel at this day while my parcel had been early received by Irene. I like the stamps of parcel which looks cute.



This is some stickers that sent by Irene which are a girl and Winnie the Pooh. Yeah, I can use them on my postcard for decoration when send out the postcard.


Irene had gave me 4 postcards (1 postcard written and 3 blank postcards). It was my first time to receive Moomin postcard. Moomin is a favorite character in Finland.



In this parcel, has a small pink plastic bag that contains a reindeer Finland badge and a keychain.


Last is a Finland small flag decoration. I have no idea that where do I need to put for this flag so I just put it into my drawer.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nessa,
      Thanks & followed your blog.

      Delete

Hi, Thanks for comment.

If you do not have any profiles on any of those listed,
please select profile & click "Name/URL",
type in name (leave URL empty)

It's not nice to call you Anonymous so please leave a name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...